Research Statistical Analyst
What The Statistical or Data Analyst Do
It involves the Data analyst in the process of systematically applying statistical and/or logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense and recap, and test data.
According to various analytic procedures “provide a way of drawing an inductive inference from data and distinguishing the signal (the phenomenon of interest) from the noise (statistical fluctuations) present in the data,”.
While data analysis in qualitative research can include statistical procedures, many times analysis becomes an ongoing iterative process where data is continuously collected and almost simultaneously.
Indeed, researchers generally analyse for patterns in observations throughout the entire data collection phaseSevenye, Robinson, 2004
The form of the analysis is determined by the specific qualitative approach taken (field study, ethnography content analysis, oral history, biography, unobtrusive research) and the form of the data (field notes, documents, audiotape, videotape).
Importance of Hiring a Data analyst for Your Statistical Analysis
An essential component of ensuring data integrity is the accurate and appropriate analysis of research findings. Improper statistical analyses distort scientific findings, mislead casual readers and may negatively influence the public perception of research.Integrity issues are just as relevant to the analysis of non-statistical data as well.Shepard, 2002
Why You Need a Data Analyst for your Statistical Analysis
There are a number of issues that researchers should be cognizant of with respect to data analysis. These include:
- Having the necessary skills to analyse.
- Currently selecting data collection methods and appropriate analysis
- Drawing unbiased inference
- Inappropriate subgroup analysis
- Follow acceptable norms for discipline
- Determine statistical significance
- Luck for clearly defined and objective outcome measurements.
- Providing honest and accurate analysis
- The manner of presenting data
- Environmental/contextual issues
- Data recording method
- Partitioning “text” when analyzing qualitative data
- Training of staff conducting analyses
- Reliability and validity
- Extent of analysis.
What are our Services in Statistical Analysis?
- Proposal Writing
- Thesis Writing
- Thesis Editing
- Statistical analysis
- Questionnaire construction
- Data collection
What Level of Research Analysis?
- Ph.D. Level Thesis Analysis
- Master Degree Thesis Analysis
- First Degree Level Thesis Analysis etc.
The Statistical Softwares We Uses
- EPI INFO
Best & Reliable
THE RESEARCH PROJECT COMMUNITY
If you want to learn more about our services, or if you are interested in taking a project or thesis analysis, head over to the Contact us.⇓
Thanks for Using Our Service!